Instruction of appellate commission of revision of the results of
creative exam by eastern language
The order of the Ministry of higher and secondary specialized education of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 511 “On measures of organization in high level of selection committee at universities of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
According to the article 2.11 at Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies founded appellate commission of revision of the results of creative exam by eastern language.
Commission realizes own activity according to the following order:
- University entrant, which does not agree with results of exam by eastern language should apply to appellate commission at that day, when was announced the results of exam.
- The statement must be revised by the chairman and members of the commission during the one day after appealing and they must give valid answer to the statement of the university entrant.
- During the revision of the statement of the university entrant appellate commission together with university entrant and examiner (teachers) consider in detail the question of just result of exam and accordance to the norms of holding of exam.
- Appellate commission gives appropriate response to the appealing of the university entrant and makes decision on basis of detail revision of the list of questions and tasks.
- Appellate commission make a decision about just or unjust decision of the specialist (teacher) and bring it to the university entrant. In case of changing of the results of exam, appropriate changes enter to the examination list.
- Appellate commission attaches official form to the process of revision of the statement of the university entrant and sign by chairman and members of commission.
- The record of appellate commission gives to the senior secretary of selection committee and one copy attaches to the list of answers of the university entrant.