Admission to the second specialty
TSIOS invites people with higher education to obtain second specialty on the following directions:
- Philology and teaching languages (by eastern languages)
- History (by countries and regions)
- Eastern philosophy and culture
- World policy (by regions)
- Economy of foreign countries and country studies (by countries and regions)
Education form at “Philology and teaching languages” direction is in full-time form. Other directions are in correspondence form.
Applicants may apply to selection committee.
For references: (71) 236 28 98