Admission to the second specialty
TSIOS invites one with higher education who wishes to enter to TSIOS second specialty.
- Philology and teaching languages (by eastern languages)
- History (by countries and regions)
- Eastern philosophy and culture
- World policy (by regions)
- Economy of foreign countries and country studies (by countries and regions)
Education form at “Philology and teaching languages” is in full-time. Other directions are postal tuition.
University entrants may apply to selection committee.
For references: (71) 236 28 98