The department of world politics and international relations
|Madaminova Durdona Iskandarovna|
|Scientific degree and title:||Candidate of political sciences|
|Position:||Head of the department|
|Business hours:||Wednesday (10:00-12:00 a.m)|
|Phone number.:||+99899 817 34 81|
History of the department
In 1991 the Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies was founded, at the same time, the Department of “World Politics” began its activity. Initially, it was called the department of “International Relations”, then in 1998 the department was joined by new specialties “Political Science and Law”, and in connection with this the department was renamed the Department of International Relations, Political Science and Law.
In 2008, the department was divided into the departments of “International Relations” and “Political Science”. In 2010, in connection with the opening of the new direction, the two specialties merged and became the chair of the World Policy. If earlier the departments were divided according to the direction and specialty, today the department unites 3 directions of bachelor’s degree and 2 directions of magistracy. Today the bachelor’s degree is conducted in the direction of the specialty of “World Politics”. Master’s degree is conducted in the specialty of “International relations and foreign affairs”.
Description of bachelor specialty:
5120700 – World politics as a direction of higher education of the bachelor degree is aimed at inculcating knowledge and necessary skills to students of this direction by reading, translating from one language to another and analyzing texts concerning the specialty; gathering therminology, studying their definition and explanation; the study of socio-political and historical materials, their presentation in the form of abstracts and coursework; acquaintance with the basic literature in a foreign language, teaching aids, modern explanatory dictionaries and their analysis; as well as studying the processes related to foreign policy and international relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan; securing and protecting students’ knowledge and skills regarding the image of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the international arena.
Description of master’s degree specialty
5A120701 – Specialty of the Ministry of Defense and foreign policy is aimed at studying political and social materials in the specialty; drawing up abstracts and course papers on an independently studied topic; familiarization with the basic literature in a foreign language, teaching aids and their analysis; as well as studying the processes related to foreign policy and international relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan; securing and protecting students’ knowledge and skills regarding the image of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the world arena.
Subjects taught at the department:
- Political Science. Introduction
- World politics
- History and theories of International Relations
- Diplomatic protocol and etiquette
- Methods of conflict resolution
- Foreign Policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Political Technologies
- International regional studies
- International law
- Comparative political systems
- IR in the East
- Theory and practice of international organizations
- Introduction to the Diplomacy of Uzbekistan
- Diplomatic service of foreign eastern states
- Modern IR
- Politics and religion
- International relations
- Comparative political systems
- Political Theories and Concepts
- Theoretical aspects of the specialty
- Methods of teaching special subjects
- Security problems in the eastern countries
- Regional aspects of modern IR
- Political problems of global development and international systems
- Interests of Uzbekistan in international systems
- Political technologies in the IR
- The Islamic factor in world politics
- Political processes in foreign eastern countries
- Yovqochev Shuxrat Akmalovich – Political science doctor, professor
- Jo‘rayev Sayfiddin Axmatovich – Political science doctor, professor
- Qosimova Nazokat Anvarovna – Political science doctor, professor
- Jumayev Rustam Ziyatovich – Political science doctor, professor
- To‘laganova Nihola O‘zbekovna – Political science doctor, professor
- Mavlanov Ibrohim Radjabovich – Historical science doctor, professor
- Adilxodjayeva Surayyo Mahkamovna – Juridical science doctor, professor
- Sayfullayev Durbek Baxtiyorovich – PhD of historical science
- Madaminova Durdona Iskandarovna – Political science candidate (PhD)
- Mustapova Xilola Islamovna – Superior teacher
- Rashidov Rustam Rasulovich – Researcher, teacher
- Biturayev O‘ktamjon Bozorboyevich – Teacher
- Niyazova Nargiza Muxtarovna – Teacher
- Alimov Oqiliddin Asomiddinovich – Teacher
- Yusupov Muhammadamin Valixon ogli – Teacher
Cooperating organizations with department:
- Institute for Strategic and Interregional Studies
- The Liberal Democratic Party of Uzbekistan / UzLiDeP
- The Social Democratic Party Adolat
- People’s Democratic Party of Uzbekistan
- Social-Democratic Party “Milliy Tiklanish”
Department professors and teachers publications:
- Ёвқочев Ш.А. Исламский фактор в политической системе современного Египта. 2008 г
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Диний экстремизм ва терроризмга qарши курашнинг маънавий-маърифий асослари 2008 й
- Ёвқочев Ш.А .Ислом ва ҳозирги замон 2011 й.
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Ислам и политика 2010 й.
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Марказий Осиё халкларининг ижтимоий-сиёсий ва диний харакатлари тарихи 2011 й.
- Ёвқочев Ш.А Сиёсат ва дин 2011 й
- Каримова Н.Э Узбекистан и Корея: исторические связи. 2011 й
- Каримова Н.Э. История социально-политических процессов в зарубежных странах Востока и Запада. – Ташкент, 2011.
- Каримова Н., Пьянова Е., Азимов К. Особенности развития стран Дальнего Востока. Учебное пособие. – Ташкент, 2009.
- Каримова Н.Э. Социально-политические процессi в зарубежнiх странах Востока и Запада. 2012 г
- Қосимова Н.А. Иностранная помощь.2013 г.
- Муҳаммадсидиқов М.М. Замонавий халқаро муносабатларнинг минтаqавий жиҳатлари. 2013 й
- Муҳаммадсидиқов М.М. Қиёсий сиёсий тизимлар (1-жилд). Қиёсий сиёсий тизимлар (2-жилд) 2013 й
- Муҳаммадсидиқов М.М. Хорижий Шарқ ва Ғарб мамлакатларида ижтимоий сиёсий жараёнлар 2013 й
- Миркасимов С.М., Рахимова М.А. Дипломатическая служба: теория и практика. Учебное пособие для практических работников, занимающихся проблемами международных отношений.- Ташкент: «Академия», 2004.