DEPARMENT OF “INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS”
|Kadirova Zulayho Abdukhalimovna|
|Scientific degree and title:||PhD in economics|
|Post:||Head of the department|
|Reception hour:||Every day(14:00-16:00)|
|Tel.:||+99897 344 35 33|
History of department
In accordance with the decision of the Rector of the Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies R-185 from September 11, 1994, was created department «Economy of foreign Eastern countries ». On the basis of the department in 1999, was formed department called «Eonomy of Far Eastern and South Eastern countries». In 2013, on July 4, on the basis of the resolution of the TashGIV Academic Council, the name of the department was changed to the “Economy of the Far East”. In 2014, on September 20, by order No. 01-243 of the Rector of TSIOS, the department was renamed to “The Economy of the Countries of the Asia-Pacific Region and South Asia and Country Studies”. And on it’s base in 2018 on June 30, the Department of “International Economic Relations was established».
Bachelor’s degree directions of the department
- 5231000 – Economy of foreign countries and regional studies (by country and region)
Master’s degree directions of the department
- 5A 231001 – Economy of foreign countries
- 5A 231102 – Foreign economic activity (foreign trade activity)
- The economy of the studied region (Japan, Malaysia, India).
- World economy and international economic relations
- Foreign economic activity.
- World economy.
- Institutional changes in the countries of the studied region.
- Tourism in the countries of the studied region
- Development of social sector in the studied region
- Tax system in the countries of the studied region
- Business and entrepreneurship in the countries of the studied region.
- Investment and Innovation Policy in the Countries of the Far East.
5A 231001 – Economics of foreign countries and regional studies
- Socio-economic policy in the countries of the studied region
- The process of globalization and regional economic integration
- Geoeconomics and features of national development
- Peculiarities of scientific, technical and innovative development in the countries of the region under study
- Methods of teaching special disciplines
5A 231102 – Foreign economic activity (foreign trade activity)
1. International trade
2. International Marketing and Management
3. Investments of the countries of the foreign east
4. Foreign economic activity of the countries of the foreign East
5. Integration of the countries of the Far East into the international labor market.
6. Free economic zone
Lecturers of department:
- Abdullayev Ravshan Vohidovich – DSc, professor
- Vahobov Abdurahim Vasikovich – DSc, professor
- Xusanov Chori Qodirovich – Phd, assist professor
- Talipova Nigora To‘lqinovna – iqtisod fanlar nomzodi, dotsen Phd, assist professor
- Kadirova Zulayho Abduhalimovna – PhD, lecturer
- Vohidova Mehri Xasanovna –PhD, lecturer
- Choriyev O‘rol Hamza o‘g‘li – assistent.lecturer
- Baxramova Sevara Sharofiddin qizi – assistent.lecturer
- Abdulazizova Nargiza Bahodir qizi – assistent.lecturer
Partners of department:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Institute for Forecasting and Macroeconomic Research under the Cabinet of Ministers
- Scientific-research center scientific bases and problems of development of economy of Uzbekistan at the Tashkent state economic university
- National University of Uzbekistan named after Mirzo Ulugbek
- World Institute of Economics and Diplomacy
- Tashkent Financial Institute
- The Institute of International Economic Policy of the Republic of Korea
- Travel Advisor Ltd.
- FE “Seide International”
- The Republican Scientific Center for Employment, Labor Protection
Publications of lecturers:
- Alimov A.M. Tashqi savdo operatsiyalarini amalga oshirish (o‘quv qo‘llanma); ToshDShI, , 2001
- Alimov A.M., I.Hamedov. O‘zbekiston Respublikasida tashqi iqtisodiy faoliyat asoslari; (darslik) 1-nashri; Yozuvchilar uyushmasi, T., 2001
- Alimov A.M., I.Hamedov. O‘zbekiston Respublikasida tashqi iqtisodiy faoliyat asoslari; (darslik) 2-nashri., “O‘zAJBNT”, T., 2004
- Л.Н. Лезилова. Реформирование банковской системы Японии. Т., 2005
- Алимов A.M., Экономическая эффективность внешней торговли Республики Узбекистан. Ўқувқўлланма. ТошДШИ, T., 2006
- А.З.Максудов, Л.Н.Лезилова. Взаимодействие малого и среднего предпринимательства с крупным бизнесом в экономике Японии. Т.,2006 г
- Мирханова Д.А. “Экономика Кореи” Т.2010.
- Лезилова Л.Н., Садибекова Б.Д., Юлдашкулов З.М. “Экономика Японии” Т., 2011.
- Z.A.Qodirova. “Globallashuv sharoitida O’zbekistonning xalqaro mehnat bozoriga integratsiyalashuvi”. T., 2016.
- A.M.Alimov,Sh.Y.Abdullayeva, M.N.Kurbanova. “Tashqi iqtisodiy faoliyat”. T., 2017
Scientific direction of the department:
|Scientific field of the department: Trends in innovative development of the countries of the Asia-Pacific region at the present stage globalization of the world economy|
|1.||Khusanov Chori Kodirovich||Scientific and theoretical basis for improving the national tourism model||Vakhobov А.|
|3.||Tolipova Nigora Tulqinovna||Improvement of labor relations in conditions of modernization of the national economy (the experience of Japan)||Abdullayev R.V.|
|4.||Choriyev Orol Khamza ugli||Possibilities of using Japanese experience in the development of ecotourism in Uzbekistan||Khusanov Ch.|
|5.||Bakhramova Sevara Sharofiddin kizi||Improvement of the theoretical and methodological foundations for increasing the efficiency of the use of labor resources in the conditions of economic modernization||Khusanov Ch.|
Scientific field of the department:
- IOT-2016-1-15 Preparation of an electronic textbook “Fundamentals of Foreign Economic Activities”