In order to provide housing for university students was founded the University hostel in 1992. Today, 200 university students are living there.
The administration of the hostel together with the center ” Manaviyatva marifat” (“Spirituality and Enlightenment”), “Murabbiylarkengashi” (Council of tutors), “Xotin -kizlarkengashi” (Women’s council), “Youth Union of Uzbekistan” and deans of the faculties perform the following tasks:
- Organization of events of spiritual and educational values, which are devoted to the celebration of significant historical dates and aimed at improving the socio-political activity, the legal culture as well as the organization of sports – recreational activities;
- Formation of students’ self-government system;
- Carrying out hostel activities involving deans of the faculties and teachers to test the readiness of the hostel for the new school year;
- Meetings with freshmen in order to familiarize them with the rules of the hostel;
- Holding meetings in order to ensure compliance with regulations introduced in the hostel.
- Ensuring compliance with the rules of the passport regime in the hostel and conduct outreach activities in this regard;
- Consideration of the composition of the curators for the new academic year, approval of plans of work;
- Providing lounges with necessary materials and equipment;
Ensuring and monitoring compliance with internal regulations of the students living in the dormitory.