Council of young scientists
Young scientists’ council of Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies is a body which organizes and directs the works of young scientists and researchers. Scientific-theoretical seminar which is under council works according to the order of organization of scientific activity in the Republic of Uzbekistan and charter of the university.
Aim, tasks and functions
- The aim of the council is to direct scientific research of the young scientists and researchers, also to support to demonstrate their scientific, professional level, to open their creative behavior.
- The tasks of scientific-theoretical seminar includes the following:
- To invite the leading scientists to the activity of the seminar and to discuss the researches of the doctoral candidates and researchers;
- It adapts young scientists and researchers of the university and support them to make fundamental and practical researches;
- It organizes and holds contest, seminar on researches of the young scientists and researchers of the university.
- Each year recommends scientific articles of the young scientists and researchers;
- It supports the youth to make researches;
- Each month it listen the reports of research of the young scientists and researchers and discusses the researches with participation of the scientists.
Organization of working process of scientific-theoretical seminar
At seminar take part young scientists, doctoral candidates and researchers of the university under 40 years.
Director of the seminar is elects according to the order of the Young Scientist’s Union.
Annual working plan of the seminar and schedule of the meeting which was done by the director approves by Vice-rector of scientific affairs.
The meeting carries on director which was approved by the Vice-rector of scientific affairs.
The seminar holds minimum twice a month.
The director of the seminar works according to the order of the Rector of Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies, rules and plans of the council.
Authorities of the scientific-theoretical seminar
It makes offer questions and suggestions which are related with scientific activity of the young scientists, doctoral candidates and researchers.
It takes and spreads information’s which are related with scientific activity of the young scientists, doctoral candidates and researchers.
It makes offer about the encouragement of the young scientists, researchers for their contribution.
Bills and additions of the rule
This rule also the bills and additions approves by the Rector of Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies.